Amy came to me with the flowers already tattooed. We started by adding the birds, first in black and grey. Second session I reworked the flowers by adding some saturated colors. The next two sessions were spent coloring in the birds and the last session we decided to add the pale blue skull in the wind to fill out the lower part of her back. The skull should fade rather dramatically once it heals and I'm looking forward to seeing how this changes.
Changed the armature bar on this and cut some new springs for it. I made a huge improvement. I'll use this for a few weeks before I put it up for sale. Anyone interested, it will cost $400. (Professional inquiries only!)
Just testing out some new functionality with this blogging iPhone app.